BlackBerry Cofounders Consider Making a Bid

// Last updated on //

BlackBerry cofounders Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin are considering buying the beleaguered company themselves, according to a filing made this week with the Securities and Exchange Commission. It is one of the many pending possibilities for the company, which has decided to go private in order to salvage its brand and operations. Lazaridis and Fregin already own 8 percent of BlackBerry, according to the filing. They want to acquire the remaining 92 percent either on their own in a joint bid, or through interested parties.

Read more from the original source

Facebook Comments
NEXT READ:  Calf Trail Geotags the Road Not Taken

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.