George Bush left office with either the lowest popularity rating of any President in history, or at the very least, the second lowest. The last President to be so unpopular was Lyndon B. Johnson who presided over the Vietnam War.
We are at a loss to see what George did all that wrong. We know the war was a major flub, but it was one huge mistake, and obvious. But people blame George and the Bush administration for everything. Bubonic plague, athlete’s foot, Sarah Palin, need we go on?
We don’t see any genuine attacks on George that hold water. The deregulation attack on Bush is that he didn’t do enough about deregulation enacted by his Democratic predecessors. Wow, what kind of attack is that?
So, we decided to let the liberals, and whomever else desires to have a go, to get a prize for telling us specifically what George Bush did wrong. The best answer as chosen by our staff will win a $15 Amazon Gift Certificate! All for stating your opinion.
Now, there are some rules.
1. No profanity. Profane language won’t see the light of day. Your response will be deleted unceremoniously.
2. Use a few brain cells. Answers like, “Because he was an idiot” don’t cut it, and while we may not filter them out, they won’t win.
3. Decisions by our staff are final and the winner will be announced three weeks from the publication of this article.
4. Keep the topic relevant. Posts not related to the question will be deleted.
5. State the why. Answers that say because the economy sucks but then don’t say how Bush was related to the economic problem will not be selected.
6. Have fun.
7. Entrants must be from the United States and provide a valid email address.
8. If you don’t respond to claim your prize within 7 days of our announcement, we will offer it to the next best response.
9. Enter as often as you wish!
Hints On How To Win!!
1. Make your answer concise.
There you have it. $15 to the winner.